Islamic Digital Economy
In line with the leadership’s vision of making Dubai the “Capital of Islamic Economy”, DSO was mandated to support “Islamic Digital” and “Arabic Content” initiatives. DSOA supports startups engaged in these domains through the Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Centre (Dtec).
How Dtec is supporting this vision:
- By partnering with key players, organizing knowledge sharing & networking events and nurturing local regional entrepreneurial minds
- By investing in Arabic Digital Businesses through the Silicon Oasis Founders tech incubator
- By empowering Halal and Islamic Economy startups through mentoring and coaching young talent
- By offering subsidized business setup to Digital Islamic and Arabic Content startups
- By offering a discount to Islamic Digital Economy companies setting up within Dtec
For more information on DSOA Islamic Economy: https://www.dsoa.ae/en/dubai-islamic-economy-development/
DIGITAL ISLAMIC ECONOMY REPORT
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) and Thomson Reuters, with support from the Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC) released the first “Digital Islamic Economy Report” in 2015 in collaboration with DinarStandard.