Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website, such as:
- Last visit while you access to website.
- Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends Dtec an email with his/her name and personal information.
- Completes any of the online forms on the website
How Information Is Used
- To keep a record of users that contacted us.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide Dtec news or information regarding upcoming events.
User’s information is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority rights or properties.
Right to review, amend or correct personal details
Any user supplying us with his/her personal details is entitled to review, or amend those personal details at any time.
Social Media (Features)
Cookies are text files stored on the computer’s hard drive when the user visits the Dtec website. Cookies are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing. We don’t use any persistent cookies to track individual usage.
Links to Websites and Applications
Security & Compliance
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority has implemented security systems and measures to protect users’ personal information. Monitoring and periodic reviews are conducted to provide maximum security. Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority has secure mechanisms to protect the information provided to it by its customers.